10 tips on how to use Bee Pollen
Friday, 21st October 2016
Here are our 10 tips on how to use it:
1. Use granules as a topping for yogurt or cereal
2. Add ground bee pollen to cooling homemade granola while it is still moist and sticky.
3. Add to coffee as a sweetener to replace sugar
4. Blend ground pollen or granules into a smoothie
5. Incorporate into raw protein bars, raw desserts or candies
6. Sprinkle granules directly over salad
7. Incorporate ground pollen into salad dressing such as a honey mustard
8. Sprinkle ground pollen over popcorn
9. Use granules as a garnish on top of dark chocolate
10. Toast whole wheat bread, smear with chocolate hazelnut spread and sprinkle with bee pollen granules.
Discover more superfood from Green Origins
Written By Guest