Whether it is your morning must have or your afternoon treat, we think there are more reasons to love grabbing a cup of hot joe from one of our stores.
- 1. Our coffee is 100% Fairtrade certified. It comes from a co-operative farm, called COAPROCL, based in Copan in Honduras, near the Guatemalan border.
- 2. Of course, our coffee is organically farmed. This means it is free from artificial chemicals, pesticides and are not genetically modified, not to mention they promote diversity in the area ensuring a continuation of the natural wildlife.
- 3. As our coffee comes from a co-operative farm, you can rest in the knowledge that with every sip you take you are enabling a community to build infrastructure in the form of schools, sanitation and transport.
- 4. We use a whole bean medium/full roast with a strength guide of 4. This is attributed to a smooth, well balanced flavour, pleasant aroma and a refreshing acidity.
- 5. Right after roasting, our whole beans are packed into a specially sealed bag which allows them to breathe, yet retain that special just roasted taste and aroma.
- 6. We use the purest water on the planet to create each cup. We run our water through a reverse osmosis & deionising machine that filters out every possible impurity, leaving behind pure H2O, and nothing else. This means you get the full flavour without any imperfections.
- 7. In our cafés you can choose to blend your coffee with more than 10 varieties of dairy and non-dairy milks. So whether you want a coconut milk flat white, a vanilla soya cappuccino or a skinny latté - the options are endless!
So why don’t you swing by and join us for the wonderful tasty and special cup of coffee!