- 1 tbsp Aduna Baobab Powder
- 1 1/2 tins sweetcorn, drained
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 4 tbsp buckwheat or chickpea flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- handful of fresh coriander
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- salt + pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (to cook)
Method:Take one tin of sweetcorn and place it in a food processor with the rest of the ingredients. Blend until a chunky mixture forms (don't overblend), then stir in the other 1/2 tin of sweetcorn.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl and use your hands to form the mixture into patties. If you it is too dry, add a splash of water. On the other hand if it is too wet, add a bit more flour to help shape them.
Heat a little coconut oil in a pan over a medium heat and cook the fritters for about 5 minutes on each side until they are golden brown.
Serve with sweet potato chips, guacamole and a salad.