- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 12 spears of asparagus, sliced
- into 2cm lengths
- ½ head of broccoli, cut into
- small florets
- 55g walnuts, chopped
- 90g black olives
- Handful of fresh coriander,
- Grated zest and juice of
- 1 lemon
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- Sea salt
- Melt the coconut oil in a large frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add the asparagus and broccoli florets with a pinch of sea salt.
- Coat the asparagus and broccoli with the coconut oil, cover the pan with a lid and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables from the pan and place them in a large bowl.
- Add the walnuts, olives and coriander to the bowl.
- Combine the lemon juice and zest with the shallots in a small bowl and whisk well.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.
Meet the author: