This month we’re featuring Henrietta Norton’s Avocado Ice recipe. Henrietta Norton is a Nutritional Therapist, Author and Co-founder of Wild Nutrition.
This juice is not only incredibly refreshing but is also packed with vitamin E and omega 3 fats to help reduce inflammationThe lettuce and cucumber will encourage the elimination of toxins through the bladder and kidneys.
- 1/4 iceberg lettuce
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and stoned
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon wasabi (optional)
1. Juice the lettuce with the lime and cucumber.
2. Transfer to a blender and combine the avocado, wasabi and ice cubes.
3. Serve in a tall class with a slice of cucumber.