- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup olive/coconut oil
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 6 tbsp water
- 3 bananas
- 2 tbsp dedicated coconut
- 1.5 cups brown rice flour
- 3 tbsp pure maple/coconut syrup
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup dairy free milk or water
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Start by mixing 2 tbsp of flaxseed with 6 tbsp water in a small bowl, and let it sit for 15 minutes. - Meanwhile combine all other ingredients in a large bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add the flax mixture and combine well.
- Line a muffin tray with 6-8 muffin cases.
- Pour in the mixture and place in the oven to bake for around 20-30 minutes, until you can insert a sharp knife into the muffin, and it comes our clean!
- For the icing add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth. Depending on your blender you may need to add a touch more liquid to help it blend. Dollop on the muffins and enjoy!
For more recipes visit my blog www.naturallysassy.co.uk and follow me on Instagram @naturallysassy__
Pre-order my cookbook here: http://po.st/CooPL4
Sent from myMail for iOS