- 1 Love Your Blender Super Berry sachet
- 2 frozen bananas (peel and chop into cubes before freezing in a flat layer)
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- A dash of your choice of milk
1. Empty the Super Berry sachet into your blender and whizz it to a fine powder.
2. Then add the bananas and berries.
3. Blend to a smooth gelato-type consistency, adding a little milk if needed to ease things along. If you're using a NutriBullet style blender, you'll need to blend for ten seconds or so, then take the cup off, shake it to move the frozen ingredients around and repeat several times. In a Vitamix-type blender you may need to pause and scrape the sides down a few times.
Serve immediately with your choice of toppings.
Discover Love Your Blender’s range of five mixes here