- Grab a Roots + Grains Quinwah burger (available from any Planet Organic store)
- Top with a yummy vegan cashew slaw - to make the slaw, blitz a cup of cashews with a cup of water and a tablespoon of coconut oil until they form a paste - if too watery add more cashews, if too stiff add more water.
- Next, julienne your favourite veggies (ours are carrots, cabbage and a little mango in the summer time!) and mix together along with the cashew cream.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and lather all over your patty before sandwiching inside a bun and devouring!
Whip Up The Ultimate BBQ NUT Burger:
- Get down to Planet Organic and get your hands on a couple of Roots + Grains BBQ Nut Burger patties
- Dice some red onions and mix with lemon juice to create a zingy relish
- Thinly slice a large beef tomato
- Grab some BBQ sauce
- Chunk up a ripe avocado
- Squeeze all the above into a bun of your choice (we like a toasted wholemeal number)
- Find a quiet corner with zero distractions
Concoct The Ultimate SHROOM Burger:
- Start with a Roots + Grains Shroom Burger patty
- Slowly grill some oyster mushrooms in some toasty sesame oil
- Team with fresh curly lettuce, a little vegan hoisin sauce and your favourite stir fried veggies
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ultimate veg-tastic burger experience!
Recipes have been put together by @rootsandgrains and are perfect for adding a little indulgence to a health-filled January!