- 40g Planet Organic Sprouted Rolled Naked Oats
- 1 medium sized Carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Dessicated Coconut
- 300ml Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Coconut Yoghurt
- Add all of your ingredients to a pan, excluding the coconut yoghurt and a small amount of grated carrot for topping.
- Stir gently over a medium heat for 5 minutes or so, until the oats have absorbed the liquid, and the carrot has slightly softened. You may at this point wish to add a touch more liquid depending on how you like your porridge – I like it thick and hearty.
- Remove from the heat and stir in your coconut yoghurt before transferring to a bowl.
- Top with a sprinkling of dessicated coconut (and/or coconut flakes if you have them), the remaining raw carrot and if you like some added crunch a few pumpkin seeds work well. If you do like your porridge a tiny bit sweeter you can add a drizzle of honey to finish.
Lauren barber's website: Listen Up Beautiful