- 480ml Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- handful Raspberries, dessicated coconut or flakes, honey, cocoa nibs to sprinkle
- 1 teaspoon Udo's Choice Utlimate Oil Blend
- 1 Banana
1. In a blender, put the almond milk, cacao powder, vanilla and Udos' choice Ultimate Oil Blend. Blend until you get a smooth consistency
2. In a bowl, put in the chia seeds and cover with the milk mixture. Stir well and leave it in the fridge for 8-10 hours.
3. When it's ready, sprinkle some fresh raspberries, coconut flakes and drizzle over with honey.
Recipe from Udo's Choice, buy their products HERE