- 50 g cacao butter
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp pecan butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 40g Planet Organic Paleo Granola – Caramel Apple Pie
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 heaped tbsp cacao nibs
- Pecans to decorate
1. Melt the cacao butter in a bain-marie until liquid and stir in the pecan butter, maple syrup and cacao powder.
2. Continue to stir the mixture until completely smooth, then add in the cinnamon and a pinch of sea salt.
3. Weigh out all of the rocky road 'filling' ingredients and combine these with the chocolate in a mixing bowl. Make sure that everything is completely coated in the chocolate mix and transfer into a lined baking dish.
4. Garnish with a few chopped pecans and place in the freezer for 1-2 hours to set. When you're ready to serve, slice the rocky road into pieces and enjoy!
Bio: My name is Charlotte and I’m a qualified personal trainer with a huge passion for food and nutrition. I’ve always loved cooking and created my blog to be able to document and share all of the recipes I was making. One of the main things that I specialise in is creating healthy alternatives to classic dishes and treats, as I think this is a great way to introduce people to this way of life and show just how innovative and exciting the food can be!