- 1 apple
- 50g rolled oats
- 130ml dairy free milk
- 1 handful dried fruit
- 120g Coconut Collaborative strawberry yoghurt
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Pinch of salt
1. Grate the apple and put it in a mixing bowl.
2. Add the oats, milk, dried fruit, yogurt and salt and stir well. Cover and leave in the fridge overnight.
3. Stir in the seeds and nuts before serving and add more milk if you prefer a thinner consistency.
4. Top with more seeds, nuts, coconut flakes and fresh strawberries. Sweeten to taste.
Recipe by Olivia Williamson @the_cashewtree