- 1 cup Planet Organic almonds
- 3 cups water
- 2 dates (or any sweetener you prefer: coconut nectar, stevia, maple syrup..)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1. Place your nuts in water to soak overnight and rinse them with water in the morning.
- 2. Combine nuts, water, cinnamon and dates in a blender. Blend continuously for 2 minutes or until the mixture is completely broken down.
- 3. Line a bowl or jug with your nut milk bag and pour mixture.
- 4. Gather the nut milk bag and slowly squeeze the liquid out into your container.
You will be left with a fine almond meal which you can put aside. Taste the milk and add any sweeteners if needed. You can also freeze the leftover almond meal and save it to make cookies, smoothies or add to porridge.