- 50ml/2 fl.oz hemp oil
- 1sp miso paste
- 2tsp almond butter
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1sp Green Origins Wheatgrass Powder
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- Handful of fresh parsley
- Good pinch of salt and ground pepper
- Handful of finely chopped almonds
1. Place all ingredients except the chopped almonds in a blender and blend until a smooth thick dressing is achieved. If your blending is a less powerful type, it is helpful to add the oil gradually.
2. Prepare salad or green vegetables of your choice. Place in good sized bowl and pour dressing on.
3. Massage the dressing into the vegetables with your hands so that they are completely coated.
4. Leave the dish to sit for half an hour, for the flavours to combine.
5. Scatter the chopped almonds and serve.