- ¼ cup water
- ¼ to ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp or more of pumkin pie spice ( ¼ tsp cinnamon, ¼ tsp ginger, a pinch of nutmeg)
- a pinch of black pepper
- 1.5 cups non dairy milk (we like almond milk)
- 1.5 tbsp or more sweetener of choice
Turmeric, pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon for garnish
Whipped coconut cream
Pumkin spice and Turmeric Latte
- 1. Refrigerate can of coconut milk, 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Place metal mixing bowl and beaters in the refrigerator or freezer 1 hour before making whipped cream.
- 3. Open can of coconut milk, taking care not to shake it. ...
- 4. Beat coconut cream using electric mixer with chilled beaters on medium speed; turn to high speed.
- Bring water and spices to a boil. Simmer for a minute.
- Blend or froth the non dairy milk and sweetener until frothy. Add to the boiling water.
- Bring to just about a boil.
- Pour into mugs. Sprinkle pinches of turmeric and pumpkin pie spice and serve! You can also add a dollop of whipped non dairy cream on top to serve.