Eat Well. Live Better.
Check out our latest menus online and be sure to give our recipes a whirl at home.
1. We don’t peel our vegetables. All the fibre is in the skin and many important vitamins and minerals are just under it, so we use the whole thing and give that goodness to you.
2. We soak our beans and grains in acidulated water. We soak our beans overnight in big cauldrons of warm water with a dash of lemon juice to get rid of phytic acid and make them more nutritious and easier to digest.
3. We focus on wholemeal and wholegrain. White flour is “the other sugar”, so our kale lasagna is made with wholemeal spelt pasta. Refined grains offer the body a lot less nutrition, so we use red rice, brown rice and whole grains like buckwheat, quinoa and millet.
4. We add special ingredients to enhance our food. We use ingredients like miso, mirin and sprouts which have nutrients not found in many ordinary foods and can make home-cooked meals take on superfood status.
5. We include a wide range of beans, dried fruits, grains, nuts, seeds, sprouts and vegetables. By including ingredients like beetroot, olives, wild rice, mung beans, coconut, cranberries etc, we help ensure you eat foods packed with all of the different enzymes, essential fats, minerals and vitamins you need to sparkle.
6. We introduce seasonal dishes in addition to your favourite meals. Nature gives us what we should eat when we should eat it. Vegetables in season are packed with the vitamins and minerals you need at specific times of the year.
7. We only use certified organic ingredients. Need we say more...? Our kitchens and food counters are certified organic by the Soil Association, the world leader in Organic standards.