Lunchbox Peanut Butter & Banana Flapjacks
Friday, 10th August 2018
2 ripe bananas (200g peeled)
185g smooth peanut butter (3/4 cup)
125ml maple syrup (1/2 cup)
265g oats (3 cup)
A pinch of salt
35g melted chocolate
• Makes 12 squares.
• Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius/350 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Using a fork, mash the banana in a bowl and once smooth add the rest of the ingredients. Mix until everything is combined.
• Line a tin (24.5 cm x 17 cm) and pour in the combined mixture. Even out the surface and bake for 25 minutes.
• Leave to cool and cut into 12 squares.
• Melt your chocolate and drizzle it on top. Enjoy!
• Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Written By Guest