Online Personal Shopper
Pay: £8 per hour
You’ll be working in the Online Deliveries department based within the Westbourne Grove store,
processing customer orders correctly and efficiently within company guidelines. Your role will involve picking and packing orders for our customers and ensuring their safe and timely despatch. You’ll also be advising customers over the phone and replying to emails.
You will need to be very customer-focused and develop a good knowledge of our products.
It is essential that you:
- Love working with people and can demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Work well in a team
- Be able to use your initiative and be a decision maker
- Have good communication skills
Planet Organic was established in 1995 and we currently have 6 stores in London with over 250 employees. We sell only the freshest, healthiest and most delicious organic/natural food that customers can find, as well as the finest organic skincare, books, juices and take away food.
Each item in every store has been handpicked and carefully chosen. We think long and hard about what’s in our products, how they've been grown and how far they travel, so that our customers don’t have to. It’s not just about hard work: we love what we do.
We work to our five values which are:
- We promote healthy living in the community
- We provide organic and natural food that you can trust
- We create a shopping experience that’s fun, educational and rewarding
- We conduct our business in a fair, honest and responsible way
- We respect our employees, customers and suppliers
Part of our recruitment criteria is that candidates apply with a CV and a covering letter detailing:
- Why you would like to join Planet Organic
- What interests you about this position
- Tell us about your skills and service personality that make you suitable for this role