- 1 parsnip peeled and shredded
- 1 carrot peeled and shredded
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almonds
- 2 tablespoons of melted ghee
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons Psyllium husks powder and 1 ½ cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350F/175°C. Mix the psyllium husks with the water in a small bowl until you get a gel (approx. 5-10 mins).
- Peel and roughly chop the parsnip and carrot and add to a food processor until shredded. Put into a bowl and place to one side. Rinse and dry the food processor and then add the almonds and seeds (inc the cumin and caraway) and pulse very briefly until you have a roughly chopped texture.
- Transfer into a large bowl with the parsnip, carrot, melted ghee, salt and psyllium gel and stir well to combine fully. Set aside for an 1 hour.
- Grease a 9” x 5” loaf pan and spoon the mixture in evenly. Bake for 1 hour and leave to cool completely before slicing
Eve kalinik's webiste
Follow her on twitter and instragram @evekalinik