Pay: £7 per hour
Benefits include: 28 days’ holiday, 25% discount on all products, company contributions to the pension scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, summer party and store incentives.
The successful candidate will have a warm, friendly and outgoing personality in order to welcome, and engage with, our customers. Customer service is extremely important to Planet Organic and you should have a love of working in a customer environment. You’ll be creating attractive displays of our fresh fruit and vegetables with attention to detail to ensure that the produce displayed is of high quality as well as ordering stock. You’ll also receive incoming deliveries and be diligent and accurate in checking that the correct stock has been delivered to us.
We are looking for positive players to join our team. By this we mean people who smile, acknowledge every customer, have high standards, are flexible, punctual, reliable and hard working. It’s important that you are able to explain to our customers the benefits of our products.
Planet Organic was established in 1995 and we currently have 6 stores in London with 250 employees. We sell only the freshest, healthiest and most delicious organic/natural food that customers can find, as well as the finest organic skincare, books, juices and take away food.
Each item in every store has been hand-picked and carefully chosen. We think long and hard about what’s in our products, how they've been grown and how far they travel so that our customers don’t have to. It’s not just about hard work: we love what we do.
We work to our five values which are:
- We promote healthy living in the community
- We provide organic and natural food that you can trust
- We create a shopping experience that’s fun, educational and rewarding
- We conduct our business in a fair, honest and responsible way
- We respect our employees, customers and suppliers
Part of our recruitment criteria is that candidates apply with a CV and a covering letter detailing:
- Why you would like to join Planet Organic
- What interests you about this position
- How your skills and service personality make you suitable for the role