- 1 scoop Protein powder
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon (or 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice + 1/4 tsp cinnamon)
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 Egg whites
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbs water
- 3-5 pkts Stevia (or 1/2-1 tbs sweetener of choice)
1. Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth!
2. Meanwhile, heat a nonstick pan coated with coconut oil over medium heat. Spoon about 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto griddle. Turn pancakes over when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Serve warm!
Award Winning Fit Pro
International Best Selling Author
British Kettlebell Champion
Contact@jamielloydfitness.com for Coaching & Press