Salted Caramel Topping:
- Preheat oven to 180oc / Gas Mark 4. Line an oven proof dish with greaseproof paper.
- Place pecans on tray and drizzle over maple syrup and sea salt.
- Bake for 10 mins until golden (Make sure to keep an eye on the pecans as they will burn easily!)
- Chop into small pieces and set aside until serving
- Next it’s time to make our caramel sauce, place dates, salt and warm water into a food processor and blitz until completely smooth. This will take 5-10 mins.
- Once blitzed and completely smooth, set aside until serving
- Pour your Pancake mix into a large mixing bowl and add in wet ingredients.
- Mix well until there are no lumps! (If using the vegan version, mash/blend the bananas really well before adding to mix)
- Slice the raspberries in half and add them into batter. Mix well!
- Heat a frying pan over a high heat and add a small amount of coconut oil to grease the pan.
Once hot, reduce to a medium heat and add 2 dessert spoons of the batter.