These squares are free from refined sugar, gluten and dairy and are still in their raw state, which makes them a pretty healthy treat. In my opinion, they are even nicer than the gluten and sugar laden treats that leave us feeling tired and bloated. They’re also so quick and easy!
- 1 cup Planet Organic desiccated coconut
- 1 ½ cups organic macadamia nuts
- 4 Tablespoons Littleover wildflower set honey
- 2 Tablepsoons Meridian organic maple syrup
- Tablespoons Biona organic coconut oil
- Handful Pearls of Samarkland dried cherries
1. Blend all ingredients (except cherries) together until a very smooth mixture has formed. It should be slightly runny
2. Mix in a handful dried cherries
3. Spread the mixture in a square shaped container
4. Put in the freezer for a few hours to set. Just a warning – they will melt if left out of the fridge or freezer for too long. They are meant to be enjoyed immediately.
5. Cut into Squares and serve immediately.