- 500ml Ossa The Bone Broth (either beef or chicken varietal)
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 2 chopped organic leaks
- 1 inch piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground cinnamon
- 1 inch piece of turmeric root, peeled and grated
- 1/2 a chopped organic red chilli
- 6 chopped organic carrots
- Freshly ground pepper
- Pink Himalayan salt
- 4 cups of filtered water
- 1/4 cup full fat organic coconut milk
1. Heat the coconut oil to slowly cook the leaks, ginger and chilli. As the leaks soften add the carrots, salt, cinnamon and turmeric, constantly stirring the contents.
2. Add the water and bring to the boil before reducing heat cooking the carrots until soft.
3. Puree the soup.
4. Serve warm and stir in the coconut milk.