- 1 ½ Cups Planet Organic Sprouted Buckwheat Flour
- 11/2 Cup Water or Nut/Seed Milk
- 1 tbsp Sprouted Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Ground Flax Seeds
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- Coconut Oil (for frying)
- Planet Organic Raw Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- Fresh Berries
- ¼ Cup Almond Milk
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1. Blend the buckwheat flour with the nut milk or water.
- 2. Stir in the chia, flax, baking powder & vanilla extract.
- 3. Grease a warm frying pan using the coconut oil.
- 5. Add enough of the batter mixture to cover the bottom of the pan & flip when ready.
- 1. Blend the frozen bananas with the almond milk.