Ingredients - Makes 2 servings:
For the chia layer:
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- ¾ cup of almond milk
- ½ cup of almonds
- 4-5 pitted medjool dates
- ½ avocado
- 1 cup of strawberries or raspberries
- 1/3 cup of coconut yogurt or yogurt of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of One Earth Rejuvenate your Soul blend
- Almond milk to blend ( about ½ cup, use more if your blender is struggling)
1. Start by making the chia layer. Ideally you want to make this the night before or 2-3 hours in advance.
2. In a bowl mix the chia seeds with all the other ingredients. Use a whisk to avoid any lumps. Whisk well until you have a kind of creamy consistency. Cover with some cling film and place in the fridge to set for at least a couple of hours or until it has reached a gloopy and jelly consistency.
3. Make the strawberry cookie dough: if you don’t have a high speed blender you might want to use your food processor for this first step. Place the almonds and dates into a blender or food processor and blitz/blend until you have a fine crumbly kind of mixture. If you are using a food processor transfer the nutty mixture to a blender and add the coconut yogurt, strawberries, avocado, One Earth blend and the almond milk. Start blending and add more almond milk if your blender is struggling. Blend until you have a fairly smooth and creamy consistency
4. To assemble: place about 2 tablespoons of chia pudding into each glass. Add few slices of fresh strawberries. Add 2 tablespoons of the strawberry cookie dough mixture and top with another tablespoon of chia pudding.
Decorate with fresh fruit of your choice. Enjoy!
Store any leftover in an air tight jar/container in the fridge for few days.