Made from specially selected, gently roasted high-flavanol cacao beans, it contains 8x the flavanol content of regular cacao powder. Cacao flavanols are a plant-based antioxidant which help maintain the elasticity of blood vessels, supporting normal blood flow. Taking just 2 teapsoons of Super-Cacao daily is clinically proven to support:
- Cardiovascular health - heart disease is the number 1 cause of death in the UK
- Elasticity of arteries - ensuring a strong supply of blood, nutrients & oxygen to all vital organs
- Healthy blood circulation - great for those with cold hands & feet!
Aduna Super-Cacao is also jam-packed with antioxidants, giving you healthy, glowing skin - and like all Aduna products, supports small producers in rural Africa.
How to use Aduna Super-Cacao:
Aduna Super-Cacao has a delicious rich, chocolatey taste that’s easy to incorporate into your daily diet and great for making healthy sweet treats. Here are some of our favourite ways to use it:
SPRINKLE... onto cereal, yoghurt, porridge, fruit & ice cream
MAKE... into hot chocolates, mochas & healthy desserts
BLEND... into sauces, shakes, smoothies & ice creams
BAKE... into cakes, cookies, biscuits & brownies
It’s also delicious mixed into hot or cold coffee. Try our easy iced mocha for a cacaolicious way to keep cool this summer:
ICED MOCHA RECIPE
- 1 ½ Tbsp Aduna Super-Cacao Powder
- 1 cup (250ml) strong, cooled coffee
- 1-3 tsp liquid sweetener of choice (honey, maple syrup, coconut nectar, etc.)
- ½ cup almond milk (we like Rude Health)
1. Whisk or blend together the Super-Cacao, coffee and sweetener of choice.
2. Fill 1 or 2 glasses with ice. Pour over the coffee mixture and top up with almond milk.