- Knob of coconut oil
- 2 onions – red or white
- 2 thumbs of ginger
- ½ 1 lrg red chilli
- 3 garlic cloves
- Pepper & Himalayan salt
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 medium butternut squash
- Cavelo nero
- Boiling water
1. Chop the squash & sweet potatoes into chunks and roast in the oven for 35 mins. Add a few garlic cloves too
2. Whilst your veg is roasting away, finely chop onions, garlic, chilli & ginger.
3. Add coconut oil to your pan and add the onions, garlic, chilli and ginger until slightly golden
4. Once the roasted veg is ready, add to the pan and cover with boiling water.
5. Add seasoning and then blitz up in your Magi-mix or blender.
6. Pour the soup back into the pan and add chopped cavelo nero. The heat of the soup will cook the cavelo nero perfectly – al dente!