- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cans of butter beans
- 4-5 asparagus spears to stuff the potatoes plus 6-7 more for serving
- 6-7 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 2 spring onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes
- A handful of Superfoodio’s Smoked Paprika Savoury Clusters
- A splash of olive oi
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Start by preheating the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
2. To prepare the sweet potatoes for baking, prick them all over using a fork. Place the sweet potatoes on a tray and bake them in the oven for around 40-45 minutes until they are soft.
3. While the sweet potatoes are baking, cook the asparagus. To do this, place them in a bowl, add a splash of olive oil, salt and pepper. Rub this seasoning mix into the asparagus and place them on a heated griddle pan for about 5-7 minutes. Turn the asparagus over from time to time until they are cooked but not too soft (you still want them to have a crunch).
4. To make the butter bean guacamole, drain and rinse the beans and place them in a bowl with the avocado flesh. With a fork, mash the beans and avocado roughly (you still want the guacamole to be chunky in texture). Add and mix in the lemon juice, chopped spring onions, chopped cherry tomatoes, chives, chilli flakes, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Once the sweet potatoes are cooked, make a cut in the middle (like a pocket) for the filling. Slot in a couple of asparagus in each sweet potato and add 2 tablespoons of the chunky guacamole. Sprinkle Superfoodio’s Smoked Paprika Savoury Clusters for a delicious smoky crunch.
Enjoy with a side of salad for lunch or dinner.