Team Member, Food to Go
Food to Go Team Member
Pay: £7.25 per hour
Benefits include: 28 days' holidays, 25% discount on all products, company contributions to the pension scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and store incentives.
We are looking for someone to join our Food to Go department. The successful candidate will have a warm, friendly and outgoing personality in order to welcome and engage with our customers. Customer service is extremely important to Planet Organic and you should have a love of working in a customer environment.
We are looking for positive players to join our team. By this we mean people who smile, acknowledge every customer, have high standards, are flexible, punctual, reliable and hard working. It’s important that you are able to tell our customers what the benefits of our products are.
- Coffee/ juice making
- Serving on our Food to Counter
- Advising customers on our products and sharing your product knowledge
- Using a till and following cash handling procedures
- Understanding food hygiene and applying it to daily tasks
Planet Organic was established in 1995 and we currently have 6 stores in London with 250 employees. We sell only the freshest, healthiest and most delicious organic/natural food that customers can find, as well as the finest organic skincare, books, juices and take away food.
Each item in every store has been hand-picked and carefully chosen. We think long and hard about what’s in our products, how they've been grown and how far they travel so that our customers don’t have to. It’s not just about hard work: we love what we do.
We work to our five values which are:
- We promote healthy living in the community
- We provide organic and natural food that you can trust
- We create a shopping experience that’s fun, educational and rewarding
- We conduct our business in a fair, honest and responsible way
- We respect our employees, customers and suppliers
Part of our recruitment criteria is that candidates apply with a CV and a covering letter detailing:
- Why you would like to join Planet Organic
- What interests you about this position
- How your skills and service personality make you suitable for the role