Team Member, “Unpackaged” Section
Pay: £7 per hour
Benefits include: 28 days’ holiday (pro-rated), 25% discount on all products and store incentives.
The successful candidate will have a warm, friendly and outgoing personality in order to welcome and engage with our customers. Customer service is extremely important to Planet Organic and you should have a love of working in a customer environment. In this role, you will:
- Know and demonstrate Planet Organic’s customer service standards
- Provide customer assistance in other areas of the store as required
- Work in the Unpackaged section communicating with Planet Organic customers – explaining the benefits of the Unpackaged concept and how refilling works
- Upsell the Unpackaged section to maximise sales
- Replenish the Unpackaged section maintaining it as clean, attractive and re-filled at all times.
- Ordering: create a weekly order list to handover to the Planet Organic team.
- Assist with periodic stock takes of the Unpackaged section as required; this may require working additional hours from time to time
We are looking for positive players to join our team. By this we mean people who smile, acknowledge every customer, have high standards, are flexible, punctual, reliable and hard working. It is important that you are able to tell our customers what the benefits of our products are.
Planet Organic was established in 1995 and we currently have 6 stores in London with 250 employees. We sell only the freshest, healthiest and most delicious organic/natural food that customers can find, as well as the finest organic skincare, books, juices and take away food.
Each item in every store has been hand-picked and carefully chosen. We think long and hard about what’s in our products, how they've been grown and how far they travel so that our customers don’t have to. It’s not just about hard work: we love what we do.
We work to our five values which are:
- We promote healthy living in the community
- We provide organic and natural food that you can trust
- We create a shopping experience that’s fun, educational and rewarding
- We conduct our business in a fair, honest and responsible way
- We respect our employees, customers and suppliers
Part of our recruitment criteria is that candidates apply with a CV and a covering letter detailing:
- Why you would like to join Planet Organic
- What interests you about this position
- How your skills and service personality make you suitable for the role