It also provides a strong alkaline base for your diet and has been called the “alkaline paleo superfood”.
- 1 can organic coconut milk
- Up to one pouch (500ml) of The Bone Broth in Beef or Chicken (you don’t taste it anyway).
- Juice of a lemon or tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Excellent for digestion!
- 2 handfuls of spinach and or kale
- Up to cup or more of mixed berries fresh or frozen
- Half an avocado
- Banana optional
1. Place coconut milk and bone broth in the blender first, add all other ingredients and blend for 30 seconds to a minute.
The avocado and the collagen in the bone broth will result in the most radiant consistency, almost like a powerhouse milk shake of health. My son and husband love twirling in a spoon of organic maple syrup into their cups once blended. Play with ingredients and see what you come up with, but the main thing is with a base of bone broth, and you are away!
The Bone Broth by Ossa is the creation of Catherine Farrant and her husband Michael, inspired by her pregnancy and the birth of their son and wanting to give Jack the best they could. Three years on, the home broth making and experimenting have spawned a new business and a very robust young boy.
The Bone Broth is available from 25th August in Beef, Chicken and Fish Varieties (£5.25 per 500ml). Introductory offer £4.50 per 500ml until 30 September