Unpackaged at Planet Organic
We are delighted to have launched the Unpackaged concept in our Muswell Hill store,
enabling you to buy loose products completely free from all packaging.
Re-use your own food containers using the world’s first fully automated, customer self-serve refill weighing scale. It’s simple. Just bring in your empty food container, tare it on the scale, fill it with as much as you like, weigh it and then pay.
HOW IT WORKS?
- Tare: Weigh Your Empty Container (With Lid), Print Tare Weight Label & Attach It To Your Container
- Fill: With Your Chosen Product
- Weigh: Key In Product Type, Enter The Weight From Your Tare Weight Label & Place Filled Container On Scale
- Label: Print Product Label & Attach To Your Container
- Pay: At Any Till Point
OUR ORGANIC PRODUCTS
- Coffee Beans
- Dried Fruit
- Ecover cleaning products
- Saves you money
- Saves food waste
- Saves packaging from landfill
- Saves carbon emissions
TOP TIPS FOR REFILLING
- Bring any containers you like: tupperware and takeaway tubs work really well.
- You only need to tare weigh once, just keep the tare weight label on and make repeat visits quicker!
- Make sure you always clean your containers before refilling. Our labels peel on/ off really easily – to wash your container, just peel it off and stick it back on when it’s dry.
Remember: Wash your containers thoroughly before refilling. Neither Planet Organic nor Unpackaged accept any liability for any contamination after products have been decanted into customers’ own containers.
Share your refilling with us #PLANETREFILL @planetorganicuk @unpackaged
More info about Unpackaged
FOLLOW US: /PlanetOrganic @PlanetOrganicUK @PlanetOrganic