WHAT YOU WILL NEED
Download advent calendar design HERE
24 sheets of thick paper
A pair of scissors
Double face tape
A black board or string
Liquid chalk (any colour you want)
STEP 1: Print all of the designs on thick paper
STEP 2: Cut along outer borders
STEP 3: Cut half of the four outer squares (see below)
STEP 4: Fold according to the lines.
STEP 6: Place glue where blue dots are below.
STEP 7: Fold glued sides to the rectangular sides (see below).
STEP 8: Repeat for the other 24 boxes
STEP 9: Gather blackboard and chalk. If you don't have a blackboard, don't worry place a string inside the boxes to create a nice garland. You can fix the garland against a wall or even on your christmas tree.
STEP 10: Draw whatever you want and place double faced cellotape on blackboard.
STEP 12: Stick boxes to blackboard with already placed tape.
STEP 8: Voila!
Below are some suggestions on what to include in your Advent Calendar:
- Moa balm
- EOS Lipbalm
- Nail polish
- Pacifica solid perfume
- Together supplements
- Sil & honey kits: Kits to do yourself body butter, hair mask kit, hand cream, lip gloss
- Green & Black's Miniature bar Chocolate
- Raw Ecstasy Raw Chocolate Macaroons
- Buziball & Lovebite Ball
- Landgarten chocolate buttons
- Beond Bars
- Pacari Dark Chocolate covered Cacao Nibs
- The Organic Collection Nougat de Montelimar
- Bounce balls
- Goodies Ginger bread
- Individual Caveman Cookies