3-4 pitted dates
400g can Biona Organic black beans, drained and rinsed
40g chocolate protein powder
65g Biona Organic Almond or Peanut Butter
2 tablespoons Biona Organic unsweetened applesauce
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon Biona Organic Coconut Milk
Freeze Dried Raspberries
- In a small bowl, add dates. Cover with boiling water; set aside for 10 minutes.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add dates, black beans, protein powder, almond butter, applesauce, cocoa powder, vanilla, salt and coconut milk.
- Pulse to combine until all ingredients are mixed together and smooth; stop to scrap the sides if needed. It should be like a soft dough texture.
- Roll the dough into 15-20 balls.
- Place each ball onto paper or a plate.
- Roll each protein ball in the topping of your choice and pop in the fridge to firm up.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.