Almond and Orange Fridge Cake
A rich chocolatey treat with added texture and bite! Makes around 9 bars
- 15 RHYTHM108 Almond Biscotti Ooh-La-La Tea Biscuits
- 3⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 3⁄4 cup coconut butter
- 1⁄2 cup cacao powder
- 1⁄2 cup coconut syrup
- Zest of one orange
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3⁄4 cup almonds
1. Line a loaf tin with cling film (this will make it easy to remove once set).
2. Melt together the coconut oil and coconut butter in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, making sure the water doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl and stir occasionally.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the cacao powder, coconut syrup and orange zest (leaving some to garnish at the end) until fully combined.
4. Break up the biscuits into nice big chunks and add to the melted cacao mixture along with the raspberries and almonds. Carefully fold through (ensuring not to crunch all the raspberries) until everything is combined.
5. Put into the loaf tin and into the freezer for 3-4 hours to set. Once set, remove from the tin using the cling film, sprinkle with the remaining orange zest and cut into equal squares (as big or as small as you like)!