Pancakes With Cashew Mousse And Salted Caramel Popcorn
How about a...
Gluten-Free Pancake Stack with Cashew Mousse and Salted Caramel Popcorn..?
Recipe for 2-3 people (depending on how hungry you are!)
For The Pancakes:
- 1 Pack of Morning Dreamers Pancakes
- 3 eggs (or flax eggs)
- 255ml of your choice of milk
For the mousse:
- 1.5 cups of roasted cashew nuts
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 6 tbsp agave nectar or coconut nectar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder (or a cap full of vanilla extract)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- 3-6 tbsp water (start with 3 and odd the rest slowly if mixture is too thick)
- Salted Caramel Popcorn
For the pancakes:
Preheat the pan on medium heat, add some vegetable or coconut oil. Whisk together milk and 3 eggs, add Morning Dreamers Pancake mix and mix until well-combined. Use a ladle or a large spoon to scoop the mix and put in the pan. Fry your pancake on one side until the top appears dry, then flip. Once cooked. place on the plate and repeat.
For the cashew mousse:
Add cashews into a blender and blitz on high-speed for a few seconds. Then add all remaining ingredients and continue mixing. Add water if necessary. The mousse should be smooth without cashew bits.
Once the mousse is ready, spread it between the layers of the pancake stack and decorate with some popcorn!