- 2 tbsp Linwoods Milled Flaxseed, Sunflower, Pumpkin & Chia Seeds & Goji Berries
- 80ml water
- 200g pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp light brown soft sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 25g vegan butter, melted
- 200ml oat milk
- 200g gluten free plain flour
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 2½ tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil or coconut for frying
- Handful of walnuts, chopped
- Maple syrup
- In a large bowl combine the Milled Flaxseed, Sunflower, Pumpkin & Chia Seeds & Goji Berries with water and leave for a few minutes.
- Then add in the pumpkin puree, light brown soft sugar, vanilla extract, vegan butter, oat milk and mix to combine.
- Then add in the gluten free plain flour, xanthan gum, baking powder and cinnamon and mix to form a batter.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and then use an ice cream scoop to scoop equal sized portions of the pancake batter in the pan.
- Cook for a few minutes each size until golden brown.
- Serve topped with chopped walnuts and maple syrup or get creative and add whatever toping you like.