Riced Cauliflower Nori Rolls
Try this delicious Low-Carb Nori Rolls that are sure to be a hit this summer.
Ingredients for the rice:
- 1 Pouch of Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 Pickled baby beetroot
- 1 Carrot
- 1/3 Cucumber
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1/2 Avocado
- 2 Nori Sheets
- Soy sauce & sesame seeds to garnish
- Start by finely dicing the beetroot, then mix it with the Riced Cauliflower so that you’re left with beautifully vibrant pink caulirice!
- Finely slice the veggies into thin strips.
- To assemble to rolls, spread an even layer of the cauliflower rice over the nori sheet, leaving a generous border around the edges.
- Lay some of the veggies on top in strips.
- Carefully roll these up to create a sushi roll, then seal the end by brushing a little water over the nori sheet as you finish rolling.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully slice into small rounds and serve alongside some soy sauce and sesame seeds for dipping.