Samphire Summer Salad Recipe
Ingredients50 Marsh Samphire
3 Garlic Cloves
2 tbl sp Smoked Paprika
3 tbl sp pumpkin seeds
1 tsp Chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- While it is heating up, place the tomatoes in a small baking dish and drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper and then honey. Stir to cover
- Crush 3 garlic cloves and add to the baking dish.
- Leave to roast for 20-25 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin and chia seeds to a dry pan and slowly toast over a low heat.
- Stir the smoked paprika into the yoghurt.
- When the tomatoes are nicely blackened on top, remove from the oven.
- Spread the yoghurt evenly over the serving plate and place the samphire in the centre.
- Surround with the tomatoes and drizzle over the oil from the pan. Top with the toasted seeds and serve