teapigs matcha mint latte
Matcha mint takes the (already delicious) matcha latte to a whole new level – Check out our super simple recipe below & give it a try at home:
First things first, get your matcha paste on:
- Empty the contents of 1 matcha mint sachet into a glass
- Using a hand held whisk, whizz up your matcha mint with a splash of milk (We use brown rice milk as it is naturally sweet – but if you opt for a different milk, here you can also add in agave for extra sweetness)
- Heat up 250ml milk – either on the hob or in a microwave.
- Whisk until frothy
- Pour your frothy milk over your matcha paste.
- Add a sprinkle or cinnamon or nutmeg
And there you have it - the perfect matcha latte!
Matcha mint tastes particularly amazing over ice – so when the weather decides to behave itself, repeat the above recipe, but pour your matcha paste and frothy milk over a glass of ice instead!
Feel free to swap the ingredients around to make this work for your taste buds – cow’s milk instead of rice milk works just as well. Similarly coconut milk, almond and oat milk are all awesome dairy free options.