Ultimate Winter Bliss Bowl from RAW Vibrant Living
For the roasted veg:
1 head cauliflower
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 teaspoons cumin
Salt and pepper to taste
2–3 cups spinach
1–2 cups chopped red cabbage
1 jalapeño, cut into slices
50g crushed pistachios
Lashings of RAW sauerkraut
1 tbsp tahini
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp honey
3 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Peel the carrots and shop into batons or rounds and chuck into a roasting tin.
- Chop the cauliflower into small florets and place in the same roasting pan.
- Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil, sprinkle with cumin and season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, turning occasionally. Don't agitate them too too often as this will stop them from developing a beautiful golden, roasted colour.
- While the vegetables are roasting, make the dressing by combining all of the dressing ingredients together and whisking with a fork.
- Chop the red cabbage and assemble the other elements into bowls, adding in the roasted vegetables once they're done. Drizzle with dressing and top with jalapeños and pistachios.
- Finally, top with lashing of RAW sauerkraut and enjoy.