- 400 g (14 oz) tin cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 115 g (4 oz/1 cup) walnuts
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon wheat-free tamari
- 11/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 11/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary leaves
- Celtic sea salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into an airtight container and put in the fridge to chill before serving.
This pâté will keep in an airtight container for 4–5 days in the fridge.
Health BENEFITS Walnuts contain healthy omega-3 fats to strengthen the membranes of your skin cells, kicking out toxins and locking