- 2 eggs
- 15g dill, roughly chopped
- 5g mint, roughly chopped, plus extra leaves to garnish
- 240g cooked Puy lentils (120g uncooked weight); packets of precooked lentils also work brilliantly
- zest of 1 lemon
- freshly ground black pepper
- fresh mint, to garnish
for the tahini dressing:
- 3 tbsp tahini
- juice of ½ lemon
- a pinch of Himalayan pink salt
1. To boil the eggs, put them in a pan of boiling water for 7 minutes. Run them under cold water and peel the shells off.
2. Add the dill and mint to the Puy lentils with the lemon zest and a pinch of pepper.
3. Make the dressing by either blitzing up all the ingredients along with 5 tablespoons water in a blender, or whisking with a fork in a cup.
4. Drizzle the tahini dressing over the lentils, slice the eggs in half and place on top. Garnish with a little more pepper and a few fresh mint leaves.
© Natasha Corrett. Recipe taken from HONESTLY HEALTHY IN A HURRY published by Hodder & Stoughton £25