1. Heat up the coconut oil in a large pan. Chopped as finely as you can the onion, ginger, fresh chilli and garlic. Add them to pan. Cook on a medium heat for about 5 minutes until the onion is soft and translucent.
2. In the meantime peel and chopped the sweet potatoes and butternut squash.
3. Add the cumin powder and coriander powder to the pan and give it a good stir. Cook for another minute. Add the chopped sweet potatoes and butternut squash. Stir again. Add the stock cube, coconut milk and tinned tomatoes. Give it a good stir and add a bit of water if needed. Put the lid on and bring the curry to boil then turn the heat down to a simmer and let it cook gently for 30 minutes.
4. Once the sweet potatoes and butternut squash are soft fold in the chopped kale and turn off the heat. Add the Love Raw Immune blend and stir everything well together.
5. Serve the curry with some brown rice or quinoa and sprinkle with fresh coriander.