- 100g pecan nuts
- 2tbsp Meridian Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2tbsp Meridian Date syrup
- 50g ground almonds
- 50g chopped apricots
- 50g raisins
- a sprinkling of Desiccated coconut
1. Put the pecans into a food processor and chop finely. Add in the peanut butter, date syrup, almonds, apricots and raisins and blitz until they’re all well combined and the mixture clumps together.
2. Line a sandwich box with greaseproof paper and tip in the mixture. Smooth it into the corners then sprinkle over the coconut. Pop it into the fridge to chill.
3. Once the mixture has firmed up, turn it out onto a chopping board and cut into small chunks. Store in the fridge in a sealed container.