mixer, baking tin for 12 muffins
- 250 g baby spinach
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 5 gram fresh thyme, leaves
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50 g black olives, sliced
- 6 eggs
- 120 g semi sundried tomatoes, thin strips
- touch of sea salt
- 400 ml Abbot Kinney’s Almond Start
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Put a frying pan to the stove and preheat the spinach at medium-high heat. After approx. 10 minutes, scoop the spinach into a strainer and drain properly.
3. Put some olive oil in the preheated frying pan adding the shallot, thyme, garlic and black olives and allow to fry for about 6-8 minutes at low heat.
4. Into a bowl goes the eggs with a touch of sea salt. Mix for 4 minutes. Add the sundried tomatoes, the pan’s ingredients and the spinach and stir until all is mixed properly.
5. Finally, stir the lightly beaten eggs.
6. Divide the mixture over the baking tin and slide into the oven for about 20 minutes. Spoon some Almond Start onto a plate, followed by the frittata and last but not least, honey and basil.