The recipe makes a few cups of dressing that you can store in the refrigerator for up to a week. It makes a great addition to any sandwich too.’
- 1 cup kefir
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- ½ tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1 cup (or more per your taste) of fresh mixed herbs finely chopped
- I like basil, parsley, dill, chives, coriander….but feel free to play with this and add sage, rosemary, thyme, mint
Note: I often add a raw egg yolk for extra nutrition and to hold the sauce together nicely. However, don’t add this if children, pregnant or breast-feeding women are going to be eating it.
- Pour the kefir in to your blender.
- Add all of the ingredients and blend until smooth – yes it is that easy!
Check out their article: All about kefir
By Stephanie (Nutritional Therapist) and Dorothy (Recipe Developer and Holistic Chef)
Fig & Bloom
Bespoke Nutrition in the Kitchen
For more recipes visit www.figandbloom.com and follow on: