- 100g dates, pitted
- 4 tbsp boiling water
- 160 quinoa flaxes
- 40g raw hemp seeds
- 35g raw chia seeds
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp rice syrup
- 1/4 tsp orange-flower water
1. Put the dates and boiling water into a high-speed blender and blend until a smooth paste. If you don't have a high speed blender, then soak the dates in boiling water first to soften so the paste will be smoother.
2. Put the date paste along with the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and mix together until the quinoa flakes are completely coated.
3. Line a baking sheet with baking parchment, put the quinoa mixture on it and press into a rectangle about 2cm thick.
4. Put into the fridge for 1-2 hours until set, then cut into bars and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Recipe from Natasha Corret taken from her book: Honeslty Healthy Cleanse