300g Profusion Organic Red Lentil or Chickpea Fusilli
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
30g Radishes thinly sliced
100g soy beans
2 medium raw or cooked beetroot, grated
40g (1 1/2oz) pumpkin seeds, toasted
Small handful Organic Hemp Seeds
For the dressing:
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
Handful of flat leaf parsley
1 tsp honey
Pinch of Profusion Organic Himalayan Salt
Pinch of pepper
- In a large pan of salted water cook the fusilli pasta according to the packets instructions.
- 2 minutes before the end of cooking time, add the soy beans. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again. Toss in 1 tbsp of the olive oil set aside to cool.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing, season to taste.
- Roughly chop the parsley leaves and add to the pasta along with the radish, beetroot and cress.
- Gently mix together all the ingredients, making sure everything is thoroughly coated in the dressing.
- Top with the toasted pumpkin seeds and hemp seeds and serve.